1. About jupyterhub

About jupyterhub

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Yingqiang Yuan
    Participant

When I click jupyterhub in webpage, it return “403 : Forbidden. Access not allowed”. When I try to refresh it, it shows “400 : Bad Request. OAuth state missing from cookies” What is something that I am missing here?

Paul Ruth
      Keymaster

Can you to clear your cookies and retry? Also, make sure you allow cookies.

Yingqiang Yuan
        Participant

It is still not working if by allowing cookies, you meant just click the ok buttom.

Paul Ruth
          Keymaster

This seems like an issue with your account. I’ll need to get someone else to look at it.

Ilya Baldin
            Participant

Hello,

Perhaps the problem is that the Jupyter notebook doesn’t start, i.e. hangs with a progress bar after you completed the login? If so then the problem is that the Jupyter Hub is at capacity and no new containers can be started. We are planning an upgrade next Tuesday (09/13/22) to remove this constraint. Please confirm if this is the problem you are seeing or you actually cannot login.

Ilya Baldin
              Participant

If the problem is still with OAuth error messages, please go into your browser settings (this is heavily dependent on which browser you use) and clear/delete any cookies that have the name ‘fabric’ in them. Typically there is a ‘Privacy’ section in the settings that lets you see and selectively remove cookies.

After that you will need to re-login to the portal and try to get to the Jupyter Hub again.

Yingqiang Yuan
                Participant

So I have cleared any cookies and still get “400 : Bad Request. OAuth state missing from cookies” message.

Ilya Baldin
                  Participant

There is also ‘cilogon.org’ cookie you may need to clear. To test your access, try starting from incognito/private window, login to the portal then to the Jupyter Hub. If this works, the issue is with the cookies inĀ  your main browser window.

Yingqiang Yuan
                    Participant

I don’t know what’s happening but in incognito mode, it is still receiving “400 : Bad Request. OAuth state missing from cookies”

Ilya Baldin
                      Participant

Ok we will create an internal ticket for this and copy you on it. There appears to be some deeper problem here. You will receive an automated email once the ticket is created and will be able to respond to the ticket by replying to that email or our comments on it.

Karthik Ravi Kumar
                        Participant

Hi, i am facing the same issue, i have tried clearing all cookies, and cache in my browser, tried incognito mode as well multiple times, could you please check on my jupyterhub account? kraviku8@asu.edu is my email

Ilya Baldin
                          Participant

OK we will create an internal ticket for this. You will get a separate email about it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.