1. Accessing slices created by other users in my project

Accessing slices created by other users in my project

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion Accessing slices created by other users in my project

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Garegin Grigoryan
    Participant

Hello,

I’m a research project owner. Is it possible to access the slice nodes created by a different project member in my project?

Thank you.

Luis Contreras
      Participant

You are able to access the nodes by adding each other’s public ssh keys into the slice, but the individuals whom did not create the slice will not be able to see the slice via the api, this is a feature that is on the road map but is currently not implemented.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Garegin Grigoryan
        Participant

Is it possible for me to extend the slice’s lifetime, as a project owner? Or it can done by the slice creator only?

Komal Thareja
          Participant

Hello,

Just to add to what Luis said, it is possible to view slices of other project members via JH using the notebook: jupyter-examples-main/fabric_examples/fablib_api/slice_sharing/slice_sharing.ipynb

The above note book is listed as Share Slices notebook on start_here.ipynb

In addition, an user’s SSH keys can be added to a Slice VMs to give them access via: jupyter-examples-main/fabric_examples/fablib_api/ssh_keys/ssh_keys.ipynb

For now, only the slice owner can extend/renew their slice.

Thanks,

Komal

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.