1. “channel 0: open failed: connect failed: No route to host” Error

“channel 0: open failed: connect failed: No route to host” Error

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion “channel 0: open failed: connect failed: No route to host” Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem to ssh in the nodes in my slice and got “channel 0: open failed: connect failed: No route to host” error. I was able to log in the nodes yesterday and I have this problem now without changing anything. My slice currently is in stableOK state. How can solve this problem? I have attached screenshot for the error.

slice name: l4s-fqcodelfbs6417_0000066146

slice ID: f0b2eb07-d09b-436b-9e87-8770f617a127

Thank you.

yoursunny
    Participant

channel 0: open failed: connect failed: No route to host

This error typically means the VM is turned off / deleted, or is otherwise unreachable via management netif.

The fastest solution is simply deleting the experiment slice and creating a new one.

Ilya Baldin
      Participant

Let us check on this slice before you delete. We should be able to find out what happened, in some cases we are able to fix problems like this.

Mert Cevik

FASTnet worker at KANS (kans-w2.fabric-testbed.net) encountered a hardware (driver) problem, all VMs on it are rebooted. All network interfaces are re-attached to the VMs. (IP address configurations may need to be reconfigured on them)

For the specific hardware problem, we will work on remedies to prevent such incidents.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.