1. Exception: node.execute: Management IP Invalid: None

Exception: node.execute: Management IP Invalid: None

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion Exception: node.execute: Management IP Invalid: None

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am trying to run ‘hello_fabric’ file and I am getting the error ‘Running post_boot_config … Exception: node.execute: Management IP Invalid: None‘ at the end of Step 4: Create the Experiment Slice. I ran configure_environment file without any issue.

Thanks.

Hey,

I used to have the same issue. Check your project id if it changed, your keys, bastion, etc. Also, try to work in another site. Not all sites are available. In the hello world example, it gives you a random site that might be unavailable.

Something else you can try is go to the hub control panel in your Jupyter notebook and then restart your server.

Hope this helps!

-Alicia

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hey,

Thank you very much for your reply. I tried these steps but I am still getting the same error.

Please let me know if you have any other solution for this issue.

Thanks,

Thushari

Paul Ruth
    Keymaster

Thushari,

This issue was fixed with FABLib 1.3.3.  This is now the current default version in our JupyterHub.  Please try again.

If you are using local installation, can update using pip:

pip install fabrictestbed-extensions==1.3.3

Paul

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hi Paul,

Yes, It is fixed now. Thank you very much for your reply.

Thushari

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • The topic ‘Exception: node.execute: Management IP Invalid: None’ is closed to new replies.