1. ‘FablibManager’ object has no attribute ‘project_id’

‘FablibManager’ object has no attribute ‘project_id’

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion ‘FablibManager’ object has no attribute ‘project_id’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Xusheng Ai
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the fabric-extension 1.3.1 version, but I’m having issue with fablib_manager(). The error information is shown as 'FablibManager' object has no attribute 'project_id'. I have tried fabric-extension 1.3.0 which works fine. So I was wondering if I missed any settings with the updated version.

Thanks,
      Best Regards,
      Xusheng

Ilya Baldin
      Participant

Xusheng, to my knowledge there is no fabric-extension version 1.3.1 available. The latest we release 3 weeks ago was 1.3.0:

https://pypi.org/project/fabrictestbed-extensions/

Ilya Baldin
        Participant

The Jupyter Hub came with jupyter-examples v 1.3.1 but this version is not related to fabrictestbed-extensions. The versioning of the notebooks is somewhat independent of the underlying libraries.

Komal Thareja
          Participant

Hello Xusheng,

This error is typically observed when either FABRIC_PROJECT_ID environment variable is not set or an explicit parameter project_id is not passed when creating instance of FablibMananger.

Could you please verify and try again and share the snapshot of the error observed?

Thanks,
            Komal

Xusheng Ai
            Participant

@Ilya Thanks for the reply. I thought the fabric_example 1.3.1 meaning there was an updated FABlib library. Sorry for the confusion.
              @Komal Yes, actually I worked on create a slice this afternoon. One issue I did come across is that even though I ran the configure_environment notebook and set the bastion_key_filename to be /home/fabric/work/my_key, bastion_key_filename is still /home/fabric/work/fabric_config/fabric_bastion_key. I am able to create a slice after I put my key under the fabric_config folder. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.