1. FABRIC MICH site is in maintenance indefinitely

FABRIC MICH site is in maintenance indefinitely

Home Forums FABRIC Announcements FABRIC MICH site is in maintenance indefinitely

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ilya Baldin
    Participant

Dear experimenters,

The MICH FABRIC site is being put into maintenance immediately due to a change in UMich campus-wide network security policies. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update you as the situation develops. At present we have no estimated time when the site may return into service.

Hello Ilya,

I have a slice that is currently using MICH for one of the nodes. Will the currently active slices/experiments get some grace period of a few days? Are they going to be taken down effective immediately?

Thanks!

Ilya Baldin
      Participant

Unfortunately the campus informed us rather abruptly. The slices so long as they are not timing out, should persist – I am not sure about your SSH access into them though. We can try extending them for you assuming they don’t cut our access off completely. Please provide a slice ID or IDs and we can try to extend them.

Sounds good!
        If I need to, I can go into the node through the fabric network, avoiding the management ip.
        But I think my runs are going to wrap up before the slice expires. I will reach out if I need some help.

Thanks!

Mert Cevik

Dear experimenters,

Issues are resolved. FABRIC-MICH is available for experiments.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • The topic ‘FABRIC MICH site is in maintenance indefinitely’ is closed to new replies.