1. FailedPostStartHook Error when launching Jupyter Notebook

FailedPostStartHook Error when launching Jupyter Notebook

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion FailedPostStartHook Error when launching Jupyter Notebook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Maxwell
    Participant

Hey, I’m having trouble launching v1.4.6 and v1.5.1 servers through the Fabric Portal. When I try to select from these options the launcher stalls out and gives the initial message of FailedPostStartHook followed by a log of the errors. Any idea’s on how to resolve this?

I am able to launch the bleeding edge and beyond bleeding edge environments. In the pictures attached, there is a long warning in the middle that is missing because the file size was too big to upload.

Komal Thareja
      Participant

Hi Sarah,

When you have the bleeding edge/beyond bleeding edge container running, could you please share the output of the following commands?

ls -lrt /home/fabric/work/
        ls -lrt /home/fabric/work/fabric_config

Also, could you please share the warning message you couldn’t upload to kthare10@renci.org

Thanks,
        Komal

Komal Thareja
        Participant

Thank you for sharing the warning message. I have updated the config, could you please try using either 1.4.6 or 1.5.1 container and let me know if the container comes up?

Thanks,

Komal

Sarah Maxwell
          Participant

Komal,

Here is the output of those commands in the bleeding edge container.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Maxwell
            Participant

Also, I tried using both the 1.4.6 and 1.5.1 container’s again and neither worked.

Komal Thareja
              Participant

Hey Sarah,

Thank you for reporting this issue and using the workaround yesterday. The fix for this issue has been deployed as well.

Thanks,

Komal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.