1. Getting “(invalid_grant) invalid refresh token” error message on JupyterHub

Getting “(invalid_grant) invalid refresh token” error message on JupyterHub

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion Getting “(invalid_grant) invalid refresh token” error message on JupyterHub

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nagmat Nazarov
    Participant

Dear Community,

I have created 2 slices on fabric tested and I can connect to them from my lab PC using ssh (” ssh -F ssh_config -i Nagmat2_Silver ubuntu@xxx” ).

Now I want to setup network interfaces as shown: https://github.com/fabric-testbed/jupyter-examples/blob/master/fabric_examples/complex_recipes/P4_bmv2/p4lang_tutorials.ipynb

but getting :  Exception: b'{\n “errors”: [\n {\n “details”: “(invalid_grant) invalid refresh token”,\n “message”: “Internal Server Error”\n }\n ],\n “size”: 1,\n “status”: 500,\n “type”: “error”\n}’ on JupyterHub as shown in the picture.

I logged out of Jupyter and logged in back but, still got the same error.

What I may be doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Nagmat

Komal Thareja
      Participant

Hello Nagmat,

Please Restart your Jupyter Container via File -> Hub Control Panel -> Stop My server, followed by Start My Server.
        Please let us know if you still face this error.

Thanks,
        Komal

Nagmat Nazarov
        Participant

Thanks for quick response.

The issue I reported was resolved but got another error:

“Exception: b'{\n “errors”: [\n {\n “details”: “error: Core API error occurred status_code: 404 message: b\'{\\\\n \\”errors\\”: [\\\\n {\\\\n \\”details\\”: \\”No match for Project with uuid = \\\\\’d2120937-8303-4a00-9ddb-d25aef36335a\\\\\’\\”,\\\\n \\”message\\”: \\”Not Found\\”\\\\n }\\\\n ],\\\\n \\”size\\”: 1,\\\\n \\”status\\”: 404,\\\\n \\”type\\”: \\”error\\”\\\\n}\’, refresh_token: NB2HI4DTHIXS6Y3JNRXWO33OFZXXEZZPN5QXK5DIGIXTOMJVGM3DAMTBGZSGKODCGU4TAYJQGYYGEZBYGYZDOZRZMM4WIYZ7OR4XAZJ5OJSWM4TFONUFI33LMVXCM5DTHUYTMNZUGA4TEOJQHAZDINBGOZSXE43JN5XD25RSFYYCM3DJMZSXI2LNMU6TQNRUGAYDAMBQ”,\n “message”: “Internal Server Error”\n }\n ],\n “size”: 1,\n “status”: 500,\n “type”: “error”\n}'”

I attached the screenshot too for your consideration.

Komal Thareja
          Participant

This looks like an issue with the Project ID setting in fabric_config/fabric_rc. Could you please re-run the notebook: Configure Environment and verify that Project ID being set is same as the Project Id in the portal?

Setup Environment
            Configure Environment: Configure you Environment including creating the fabric_rc and ssh_config files.

Nagmat Nazarov
            Participant

Hello Komal,

I deleted my old configuration and reconfigured it according to this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTr9Mj6uuc

I can ssh my server “ssh -F ssh_config -i nagmat_sliver_key ubuntu@xyz” but still getting :

” Exception: b'{\n “errors”: [\n {\n “details”: “(invalid_grant) invalid refresh token”,\n “message”: “Internal Server Error”\n }\n ],\n “size”: 1,\n “status”: 500,\n “type”: “error”\n}’ ” error.

The issue was :

“export FABRIC_PROJECT_ID=527832fc-c273-***
              export FABRIC_BASTION_USERNAME=nagmat_xyz”

I removed ‘ sign from the username and project id and it got resolved.

Nagmat Nazarov
              Participant

It worked thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Getting “(invalid_grant) invalid refresh token” error message on JupyterHub’ is closed to new replies.