1. Hello_fabric fablib error

Hello_fabric fablib error

Home Forums FABRIC Educators Hello_fabric fablib error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Abcde C. Mireles
    Participant

I followed the fabric tutorials configure youtube video and article. And I’m getting 2 errors while running hello_fabric after. My professor said to come here for help on why. 1) For fablib error I have no idea why it highlights line three. 2) I tried deleting the .pub also erasing and redownloading the files and tried changing the names still receiving this error.

Ilya Baldin
      Participant

Moving to educator support forum. In general it is the responsibility of the instructor or TA to provide support with class assignments.

Zongming Fei
        Participant

There was an outage of the FABRIC credential manager yesterday afternoon. That may cause the problem you reported.

Abcde C. Mireles
          Participant

There was an outage of the FABRIC credential manager yesterday afternoon. That may cause the problem you reported.

Moving to educator support forum. In general it is the responsibility of the instructor or TA to provide support with class assignments.

I’m still recieving the error today.

Zongming Fei
            Participant

This forum is intended for discussions among educators/instructors. Student questions should be directed to the course instructor for help running the assignment on FABRIC.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.