1. How to connect to Office Hours?

How to connect to Office Hours?

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion How to connect to Office Hours?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nagmat Nazarov
    Participant

Dear Community,

I reserved office hours for my experiment.

I wanted to know how to connect to office hours.

Kind regards,

Nagmat

Ilya Baldin
      Participant

You should have received a calendar invitation at the email address you provided in the office hours sign up and that should have contained information about a Teams meeting to join. Please revisit the invite and check if the Teams information was there. If you can’t find it please take a screenshot of the invite email and post here.

Nagmat Nazarov
        Participant

vite and check if the Teams inf

I didn’t receive any confirmation email. I booked again for the next Monday but didn’t receive a confirmation email again.

I am attaching the office hours confirmation.

Just letting you know that I didn’t receive any email for my office hours for today and for next Monday.

Kind regards,

Nagmat

Ilya Baldin
          Participant

Please check your spam folder. The email definitely goes out, but some spam filters over-react. There should be an email confirmation to the address you specified.

Ilya Baldin
            Participant

The incoming email address would be FABRICOfficeHours@admin.live.unc.edu

Nagmat Nazarov
              Participant

Please check your spam folder. The email definitely goes out, but some spam filters over-react. There should be an email confirmation to the address you specified.

Found it, it was in spam folder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘How to connect to Office Hours?’ is closed to new replies.