1. How to remove Limit

How to remove Limit

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion How to remove Limit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to run experiment that needs a high amount of ram. When I try to create the slice I get the following error. How do I implement the VM.nolimit into the project. I am running this on jupytur hub.

try:
    slice = fablib.new_slice(name=slice_name)
    node = slice.add_node(name=”ND_A”, site=site)
    node.set_capacities(cores=cores, ram=ram, disk=disk)
    node.set_image(image)
    slice.submit()

except Exception as e:
    print(f”Slice Failed: {e}”)

Slice Failed: Submit request error: return_status Status.FAILURE, slice_reservations: (500)
    Reason: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Server': 'nginx/1.21.6', 'Date': 'Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:36:48 GMT', 'Content-Type': 'text/html; charset=utf-8', 'Content-Length': '324', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'Access-Control-Allow-Credentials': 'true', 'Access-Control-Allow-Headers': 'DNT, User-Agent, X-Requested-With, If-Modified-Since, Cache-Control, Content-Type, Range, Authorization', 'Access-Control-Allow-Methods': 'GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, OPTIONS', 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin': '*', 'Access-Control-Expose-Headers': 'Content-Length, Content-Range, X-Error', 'X-Error': 'PDP Authorization check failed - Policy Violation: Your project is lacking VM.NoLimitRAM or VM.NoLimit tag to provision VM with more than 10GB of RAM.'})
    HTTP response body: b'{\n    "errors": [\n        {\n            "details": "PDP Authorization check failed - Policy Violation: Your project is lacking VM.NoLimitRAM or VM.NoLimit tag to provision VM with more than 10GB of RAM.",\n            "message": "Internal Server Error"\n        }\n    ],\n    "size": 1,\n    "status": 500,\n    "type": "error"\n}'

Ilya Baldin
    Participant

The owner of the project you are working in must request this permission to be added to your project via the portal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.