1. I am getting “Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server” on FIU.

I am getting “Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server” on FIU.

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion I am getting “Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server” on FIU.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nagmat Nazarov
    Participant

Dear Community

I am getting : ” failed lease update- all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: 62c62993-409a-4fce-b53e-2c31637fd04c Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server (no further information available)#all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: 62c62993-409a-4fce-b53e-2c31637fd04c Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server (no further information available)# ” on FIU node for a couple of times. What may be the issue?

Kind regards,

Nagmat

Komal Thareja
      Participant

Hi Nagmat,

I looked at your slice and the error reported above, your slice is requesting more than one VM on FIU and they are being allocated to fiu-w3.fabric-testbed.net. All the VMs are of the flavor: fabric.c8.m16.d500. Current disk availability on fiu-w3.fabric-testbed.net can only accomodate one such VM so all others fail.

We do have known discrepancy in the disk availability between the software and the infrastructure. We have plans to address that soon. Could you please use a different site instead of FIU for now?

Appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,
        Komal

Nagmat Nazarov
        Participant

Hi Nagmat,

I looked at your slice and the error reported above, your slice is requesting more than one VM on FIU and they are being allocated to fiu-w3.fabric-testbed.net. All the VMs are of the flavor: fabric.c8.m16.d500. Current disk availability on fiu-w3.fabric-testbed.net can only accomodate one such VM so all others fail.

We do have known discrepancy in the disk availability between the software and the infrastructure. We have plans to address that soon. Could you please use a different site instead of FIU for now?

Appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,
          Komal

Thanks for the quick response. I am continueing my experiment with UCSD instead of FIU.

Kind regards,

Nagmat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘I am getting “Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server” on FIU.’ is closed to new replies.