1. JupyterHub 403 issue

JupyterHub 403 issue

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion JupyterHub 403 issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Fu Shen
    Participant

Hi I am currently switching to production, and I have found that I do not have JupyterHub access.

My account was signed up a while ago and I am not sure if there is anything missed there.

May we get this fixed? Thank you!

Account: fshen30@gatech.edu

User Name: Fu Shen

Paul Ruth
      Keymaster

Try it now. I added Jupyter permissions to your account.

Paul

Fu Shen
        Participant

Thank you for your swift action, Paul.

I have tried again but with no luck. Also tried the following steps: deleting cookie and any cache/session data relates to fabric; tried with a different browser with fresh SSO login

All the above failed with 403: Access Forbidden 🙁

Fu Shen
          Participant

cookie issue resolved by manually searching for testbed and deleting everything related. Still seeing 403 for jupyterhub though 🙁

Paul Ruth
            Keymaster

I think you need to verify your email address by clicking the link in your email.

Paul

Fu Shen
              Participant

Hey, Paul. I believe I clicked the confirm link back to 09/14 for the production registration and got “invitation not found ” error message as we spoke once over Teams chat. (I did not experience the issue with beta registration though which was done on the same day).

I found out the email again but I believe the link is expired for sure. At this moment, anything we can do to fix it?

Paul Ruth
                Keymaster

I just manually set it to “approved”.  Let me know if that worked.

Fu Shen
                  Participant

Hey Paul, I have retried all the steps including cleaning cookies/sessions and re-accepted with no luck 🙁 Any other solution can we try?

Paul Ruth
                    Keymaster

Can you try one more time? I think I may have fixed it.

Fu Shen
                      Participant

Many thanks for fixing the permission issue, Paul. I have able to access jupyterhub and tyring to start the server.

However, during the first time server starting, I am experiencing the following issue:

Fu Shen
                        Participant

It was resolved after a while. Many thanks for fixing it, Paul

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.