1. Loss of SSH connectivity after Debian upgrade

Loss of SSH connectivity after Debian upgrade

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion Loss of SSH connectivity after Debian upgrade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

For some reason that I haven’t figured out yet, Dedicated NICs (NIC_ConnectX_5) don’t work properly in Debian 10 (Buster). I was only able to use them with Debian 11 (Bullseye), which led to another problem, after upgrading the Debian version some nodes are completely inaccessible via SSH.

Is there any way to officially add the Debian 11 (Bullseye) image to the FABRIC project?

I can share the notebook if needed.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Ilya Baldin.
    Mert Cevik

We are in the process of adding Debian 11 (Bullseye) image to all FABRIC sites. We will notify when this image can be used in your notebooks.

Thanks for the good news!

To generate some results while waiting for the official Debian 11 “Bullseye” image to be included, I’m using the default Rocky Linux image and to my surprise, I haven’t had any problems with the NIC VLANs NIC_ConnectX_5.

Thanks.

Mert Cevik

You can use Debian 11 Bullseye image on FABRIC slices with the name “default_debian_11”.

Hi Mert,

Thanks so much for replying and adding Debian 11 (Bullseye) to the official images.

Helped me a lot. I’m going to start using it this week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • The topic ‘Loss of SSH connectivity after Debian upgrade’ is closed to new replies.