1. pmservice ‘more destinations’ issue on STAR

pmservice ‘more destinations’ issue on STAR

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion pmservice ‘more destinations’ issue on STAR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nishanth Shyamkumar
    Participant

Hi,

This error happens only while mirroring on the STAR site. I have highlighted the issue and it seems like I have configured something wrong, but I can’t quite comprehend what it’s exactly trying to say. Any help would be appreciated.

failed lease update- all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: e95f6d5c-e7e1-47dd-9a97-a6bbae47144f Playbook has failed tasks: NSO commit returned JSON-RPC error: type: rpc.method.failed, code: -32000, message: Method failed, data: message: External error in the NED implementation for device star-data-sw: Mon Dec 18 19:13:52.251 UTCrnrn Failed to commit one or more configuration items during a pseudo-atomic operation. All changes made have been reverted.rn SEMANTIC ERRORS: This configuration was rejected by rn the system due to semantic errors. The individual rn errors with each failed configuration command can be rn found below.rnrnrnmonitor-session mon_STAR_STAR_node2_-e95f6d5c-e7e1-47dd-9a97-a6bbae47144f ethernetrn destination interface TwentyFiveGigE0/0/0/10/3rn Attempted to configure more destinations receiving rx traffic than supported by the platform : 4 permittedrnrnend, internal:

Xi Yang
      Participant

As the error message told, the same source port was attempted to mirror to more than one destination port. If this was not an experiment script code error, there might be some leaked slice still hanging in there. The whole testbed is in maintenance now. After 1/5/2024, try it again, if the problem remains, we can help check the switch configs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.