1. TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice#

TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice#

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice#

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nagmat Nazarov
    Participant

Dear Community,

I am trying to implement P4 examples given in https://github.com/fabric-testbed/jupyter-examples/blob/master/fabric_examples/complex_recipes/P4_bmv2/p4lang_tutorials.ipynb , but getting :

“This slice is in StableError state due to the following errors.
      Node Error Details s3
      failed lease update- all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: 5cb2a884-524a-4065-978c-3588048d00dd Playbook has failed tasks: non-zero return code#all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: 5cb2a884-524a-4065-978c-3588048d00dd Playbook has failed tasks: non-zero return code#
      net_s1_s2 : TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice#
      net_s2_s3 : TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice#
      net_h2 : TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice#”

The project was working properly on my 2nd and 3rd attempts, but started getting this error after a while.

What may be the issue?

Kind regards,

Nagmat

Komal Thareja
      Participant

Hello Nagmat,

Could you please try creating your slice again?

The error you are observing is because VM creation failed before other resources could be requested to be provisioned. In this scenario, orchestrator triggers a Close for the rest of the resources and results: TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice.

VM creation failed on UCSD because of PCI attach/detach due to a leaked VM. I have resolved that. Could you please try your slice again?

Thanks,
        Komal

Nagmat Nazarov
        Participant

Yeah, I deleted the slice and created it again. Now it works fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘TicketReviewPolicy: Closing reservation due to failure in slice#’ is closed to new replies.