1. Unable to reserve slice

Unable to reserve slice

Home Forums FABRIC General Questions and Discussion Unable to reserve slice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kriti Goel
    Participant

I attempted to reserve a slice on multiple websites, including STAR, NEWY, and WASH, but encountered an error and was unable to complete the reservation.

Error message –
      failed lease update- all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: 84c7f5f1-ce07-42c7-9def-20cb69dd9f22 Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server (no further information available)#all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: 84c7f5f1-ce07-42c7-9def-20cb69dd9f22 Playbook has failed tasks: Error in creating the server (no further information available)#

Komal Thareja
      Participant

Hi Kriti,

There was an issue on new-y2 where your VMs were being provisioned as it had some leaked VMs. We rebooted the worker node, your slices should work on NEWY. We will also check STAR and WASH as well.

Thanks,

Komal

Kriti Goel
        Participant

Hey Komal,

I tried creating a slice SITE = WASH, TACC. I’m facing the same issue again.

Nagmat Nazarov
          Participant

I am facing similar issues while creating.

What may be the issue?

The slice id : d072423f-1deb-401b-8b9f-650400497c51

Nagmat Nazarov
            Participant

This is the error on the network service :

“failed lease update- all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: e4ea540a-02fb-4ebe-91b2-9d87e0ec344a Playbook has failed tasks: NSO commit returned JSON-RPC error: type: rpc.method.failed, code: -32000, message: Method failed, data: message: External error in the NED implementation for device tacc-data-sw: Tue Dec 12 18:14:02.649 UTCrnrn Failed to commit one or more configuration items during a pseudo-atomic operation. All changes made have been reverted.rn SEMANTIC ERRORS: This configuration was rejected by rn the system due to semantic errors. The individual rn errors with each failed configuration command can be rn found below.rnrnrnl2vpnrn bridge group bg-net3-e4ea540a-02fb-4ebe-91b2rn bridge-domain bd-net3-e4ea540a-02fb-4ebe-rn interface HundredGigE0/0/0/7.2102rn Invalid argument: Interface already used for L2VPNrn rn rn rnrnend, internal: jsonrpc_tx_commit357#all units failed priming: Exception during create for unit: e4ea540a-02fb-4ebe-91b2-9d87e0ec344a Playbook has failed tasks: NSO commit returned JSON-RPC error: type: rpc.method.failed, code: -32000, message: Method failed, data: message: External error in the NED implementation for device tacc-data-sw: Tue Dec 12 18:14:02.649 UTCrnrn Failed to commit one or more configuration items during a pseudo-atomic operation. All changes made have been reverted.rn SEMANTIC ERRORS: This configuration was rejected by rn the system due to semantic errors. The individual rn errors with each failed configuration command can be rn found below.rnrnrnl2vpnrn bridge group bg-net3-e4ea540a-02fb-4ebe-91b2rn bridge-domain bd-net3-e4ea540a-02fb-4ebe-rn interface HundredGigE0/0/0/7.2102rn Invalid argument: Interface already used for L2VPNrn rn rn rnrnend, internal: jsonrpc_tx_commit357#”

Komal Thareja
              Participant

@Kriti – the hypervisor on wash-w3 was down this morning and was recovered. Issues on WASH should clear now. I also verified TACC is working as well. Please try your slices again and let us know if you still face errors.

@Nagmat – there was a leaked service due to timeout from TACC switch. I have cleaned up the leaked services, your slice provisioning should work as well. Please let us know if you still face errors.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.