1. GG

GG

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: token error – while reserving a slice #10053
    GG
    Participant

      Thank you,

      I think I identified the error. The ProjectID was incorrect and fixing it helped another student.

      The problem was after fablib.verify_and_configure(). The error message was:

      “FabricManagerException: No id_token available. Provide id_token parameter, set token_location, or pass tokens during init.”.

      in reply to: token error – while reserving a slice #10050
      GG
      Participant

        Hello,

        Was this problem solved? My newly registered students cannot reserve the slices properly, even if they follow FABRIC’s “Start here” notebook and configuration instructions. Looks like those ipynb files have not been updated for at least a year, while FABRIC’s API has been changed since my old ipynb setup commands do not work anymore.

        Thank you

        GG
        Participant

          Thank you,

          The problem somehow got resolved – the folder appeared back. The project was not expired, the issue was that I mistakenly set chmod 0600 permissions on the folder, instead of setting those permissions on the keys.

          By the way, the permissions on the keys seem to reset from time to time (see the attached image).

          GG
          Participant

            Closing the topic

            GG
            Participant

              I fixed the issue by regenerating the keys. Please disregard/delete the question.

              in reply to: Links not showing up on ip link command #7080
              GG
              Participant

                Thank you very much! The links are showing up now.

                in reply to: Links not showing up on ip link command #7074
                GG
                Participant

                  Could you please share your slice id? ID you shared earlier is your Project ID.

                  Thanks,

                  Komal

                  Here’s the slice id: 011e4780-cc80-420c-ae5f-a1a139b123a6

                  Thank you!

                  • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by GG.
                  in reply to: Links not showing up on ip link command #7072
                  GG
                  Participant

                    Yes, I am using Ubuntu. However, the command shows only the interfaces I mentioned before. For example, this node should have 12 interfaces.

                    $ ifconfig -a
                    enp3s0: flags=4163<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 9000
                    ….

                    lo: flags=73<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING> mtu 65536
                    ….

                    in reply to: Accessing slices created by other users in my project #6934
                    GG
                    Participant

                      Is it possible for me to extend the slice’s lifetime, as a project owner? Or it can done by the slice creator only?

                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)