Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi Komal,
I tried to debug reproduce it, and if I am not mistaken, the error is caused if you choose similar names for nodes, networks, or components on the same site even if they are in different slices!
I have these two slices and one of is stuck now:
– 34b37c6a-f1a3-4013-b38b-2f2a657aca88
– 1dd1fee4-ab1f-4f2d-80bf-e088d398006dI would appreciate it if you could delete them as well.
July 31, 2026 at 11:13 am in reply to: Slice stuck on configuring state without modifying the slice #9933Hi Komal,
I just checked and it is stable now.
Best,
Seena.July 23, 2026 at 6:41 pm in reply to: Slice stuck on configuring state without modifying the slice #9912Hello Mert,
Thank you for your reply. I have the nodes, but since I need the P4 switch, I can’t create another slice since there is no other switch available.
Would you please delete the slice so I can create a new one.
Thanks.
Hey,
My slice out of nowhere without doing any modifications went to “configuring” state and has been stuck there for quite sometime.
Is there anyway to figure out why and how to fix it?
Hest is the slice ID: a5ae5844-1610-43d9-b4ec-c1db5c118447
Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts